New member

Natsy

New member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello guys am Natsy from Zimbabwe,Bulawayo. I wish to become an international professional Hunter. Being dady hunter
 
Welcome to AH Nasty! Enjoy the website.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Natsy, welcome to AH! Best of luck in you dream!
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello, welcome.
 
Welcome to AH, chase your dreams!
 
Welcome to AH Natsy! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome! Passed through Bulawayo a few months ago
 
Welcome Natsy! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top