New Member From Texas

Welcome and enjoy your "first" safari, looking forward to your report on your return.
 
Welcome to AH! Since you are now an AH member and from Dallas you're somewhat obligated to attend the 7th Annual AH Dinner at next years DSC convention. I do hope you'll join the party and look forward to your hunt report.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH RedSnake! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome aboard Red Snake. Your hunt is still several months off so you have some time available to complete your planning and preparations. Do you have any questions that you need answers to? Are you taking your own rifle(s)? Do you reload? Have you been practicing off shooting sticks?
 
Welcome from just north of the Red.
Enjoy the prep and have a great hunt.
And @PHOENIX PHIL is right, need to be at the AH dinner next January. Made my first one this year and it was a great time meeting people from the site and sharing stories.
 
There was a thread a while back where people explained the origin of their user names...do we have any red snakes in Texas?
 
Welcome Redsnake!
 
There was a thread a while back where people explained the origin of their user names...do we have any red snakes in Texas?

Not sure about any red snakes but we got our share of other critters. My nickname is Red and my business partner is Snake — so our company is RedSnake. We did well with a solunar table iPhone app (iSolunar Hunting & Fishing Times) and we have now expanded into aftermarket parts for precision rifles.
 
Not sure about any red snakes but we got our share of other critters. My nickname is Red and my business partner is Snake — so our company is RedSnake. We did well with a solunar table iPhone app (iSolunar Hunting & Fishing Times) and we have now expanded into aftermarket parts for precision rifles.
Cool!
 
Welcome RedSnake! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,762
Members
169,615
Latest member
EnidBennel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top