New member from Pennsylvania

Hello Laurance,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard!

What part of Pennsylvania are you from?
 
Welcome! You came to the right place for learning!
 
Welcome to AH, best hunting forum on the interweb, cost of admission is a hunt report from your first safari.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Laurance!
 
Giday Laurance. Welcoem to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH, Laurance. Glad to have you join the forums.

Please let know if we can assist in any way.
Take Care and enjoy the planning!

Marius Goosen
 
From one Pennsylvanian to another welcome!
 
I’m a new member from PA. I’ve hunted Africa once already and now I’m looking to go back. Seems like a great source of information. Plus I might be able to pick up the rifle I’m looking for.
Laurance
Welcome to AH!
 
Well, A big howdy ho there Lawrence
It's a great place to be and a lot of awesome people in here with tons of knowledge to share
David G
Bethlehem pa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top