New member from Australia

Baz 500

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hi., Baz from Cairns Australia, looking forward to reading the members Big Game Hunting stories and about there big bore and double rifles.
IMG_1894.JPG

I had a 460 Weatherby Magnum for 25 years, and used it on everything from feral cats to scrub bulls.
I have just purchased a Butch Searcy 500 nitro express double, will be hunting buffalo in September in Australia, and Africa in 2019 for cape buff.

Welcome to AH.
Share the adventures with this new double when you get the chance.

Welcome to Ah, thats a really nice rifle you purchased! Hope to see you hunting in Africa soon

Hi., Baz from Cairns Australia, looking forward to reading the members Big Game Hunting stories and about there big bore and double rifles.View attachment 230772
I had a 460 Weatherby Magnum for 25 years, and used it on everything from feral cats to scrub bulls.
I have just purchased a Butch Searcy 500 nitro express double, will be hunting buffalo in September in Australia, and Africa in 2019 for cape buff.

Welcome Baz.
I only mentioned this forum to you this morning and am glad to see you joined.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Baz 500. This is the best site on the net for hunters, especially those that harbor the thoughts of doing so in Africa. That new double of yours has Buffalo "written all over it." I hope you get to christen it soon.

Welcome to AH! Yes indeed that rifle says buffalo here you come!

Welcome to AH Bas! You'll fit right in. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome, and that's a fine looking rifle!

Hi Baz, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH. Beautiful rifle. Can't wait to read your buff hunts.

welcome. great looking rifle. going for cape buff next month and considering down under buff, good luck larry

Welcome. Beautiful rifle!

Welcome to AH great rifle you have there

Welcome aboard Baz 500. This is the best site on the net for hunters, especially those that harbor the thoughts of doing so in Africa. That new double of yours has Buffalo "written all over it." I hope you get to christen it soon.

I agree.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois