New guy

Welcome to a great forum with loads of information and opinions about hunting, firearms and life.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to spend some time.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I've known about this forum for years and would occasionally view as a guest. Recently got back into firearms and hunting again and figured I'd join as well.

I'm a bit late in doing so, but welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,614
Members
170,366
Latest member
RosieBarre
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top