New Guy

Ryan Wilson

AH senior member
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Location
Alabama
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Illinois, Iowa, Texas, Wyoming, Alberta Canada, South Africa
Hello from Alabama. Finally set up an account after coming here and getting some wonderful information for my first trip to Africa in 2013. Im a serious archery hunter and have hunted in Africa, Canada and several states here in the US. My favorite type hunt method is spot and stalk. Look forward to learning something new on here. Thanks
 
Welcome to AH ,ryan
Love to hear about you african adventure ,mate,
Maybe post some phots of the animals you harvested ,aswell
Enjoy the site
 
Howdy and welcome!

I'm just over in GA.
 
Welcome to AH, a second on hearing your hunt report!
 
Welcome to AH sure you will enjoy it here... Just to clarify Ryan Wilson (Wilson combat?)

My best always
 
welcome to ah
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Ryan !
 
Hello Ryan, welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome Ryan
 
Glad to have another member on the site. Welcome sir.
 
Thanks guys! Unfortunately no Im not with Wilson Combat. My hunting in RSA was with Zak Grobler (Sahu Safaris) for plainsgame. Tom Miranda recommended Zak to me and he was a blast to hunt with. I did what most newbies do and harvested impala, warthog, zebra and waterbuck. Im going back in 2016 with Harry Nel to hunt for Kudu, Wildebeest, Gemsok, Baboon. After 2016 Im going to start looking into Buffalo hunts. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you decided to be part of the conversation...
 
Welcome to AH Ryan! Where in Alabama do you live I'm in the Russellville area near Cedar Creek Lake.
 
Welcome, share some of those bowhunting photos!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top