New guy from WY

Adam Brister

New member
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Mississippi
Website
www.upandadamadventures.com
Member of
NRA, BHA, RMEF, Trout Unlimited, GSCO, SCI, BASS
Hunted
South Africa
Hello everybody,

I recently found the site and finally decided to join. I'm in the middle of planning a trip with Wild Wildebeest Safaris for August 2017. I've done some research that led me to the forums here so I figured I might as well join the group. Looking forward to getting to know you people.

Regards,

Adam Brister
 
Welcome to AH Adam! Glad you decided to join the discussion. Have fun exploring the site, lots of valuable information here provided by our great members.
 
Welcome Adam! What part of WY are you from?
 
Welcome to AH sir! I think you make the second New Yorker joining today.
You will find this to be a great group of folks.
 
Not a lot of us from Wy. Glad to have you here. Bruce
 
Welcome!
 
Thanks Phil! I'm from Green River.

Oh I know that. Lived in Pocatello, Idaho and made my way that direction to catch I-80 traveling to Iowa coming down Hwy 30 to Little America. Welcome again to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!!
 
Sorry Adam had my glasses off when I posted earlier. I see you live in Wyoming not. NY.
Hope you planning for the 2017 hunt goes well. Lots of information on this site as well as good folks who gladly answer questions.
 
If you are a serious hunter or just want to be, you have found the best forum for anything to do with Africa hunting, big guns and bow shooters too. Have a good time! The answers are all right here!

Is that an elk or a horse with antlers on your web page?
 
Last edited:
Welcome to AH sir! I think you make the second New Yorker joining today.
You will find this to be a great group of folks.
Same here! Another New Yorker?
 
Welcome to AH Adam! Glad to have you join us. All the best with your safari. We look forward to a successful hunt report.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Adam,

Welcome! Yes, a lot of good info can be found here and also many friendly hunters, PHs and outfitters to offer advice.

I've been buying Wyoming preference points for sheep and moose forever. I hope I live long enough to draw a tag one day.

Dave
 
Welcome aboard Sir. Have to say I always wanted to hunt your state, just never got there.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Adam. I hunted with Wild Wildebeest right before they split off from Numzaan a couple years ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,088
Members
169,492
Latest member
FYTEartha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top