Reaction score
Website
www.upandadamadventures.com
Member of
NRA, BHA, RMEF, Trout Unlimited, GSCO, SCI, BASS
Hunted
South Africa
Hello everybody,

I recently found the site and finally decided to join. I'm in the middle of planning a trip with Wild Wildebeest Safaris for August 2017. I've done some research that led me to the forums here so I figured I might as well join the group. Looking forward to getting to know you people.

Regards,

Adam Brister

Welcome to AH Adam! Glad you decided to join the discussion. Have fun exploring the site, lots of valuable information here provided by our great members.

Welcome Adam! What part of WY are you from?

Welcome to AH sir! I think you make the second New Yorker joining today.
You will find this to be a great group of folks.

Not a lot of us from Wy. Glad to have you here. Bruce

Welcome!

Thanks Phil! I'm from Green River.

Oh I know that. Lived in Pocatello, Idaho and made my way that direction to catch I-80 traveling to Iowa coming down Hwy 30 to Little America. Welcome again to AH!

Welcome aboard!!

Sorry Adam had my glasses off when I posted earlier. I see you live in Wyoming not. NY.
Hope you planning for the 2017 hunt goes well. Lots of information on this site as well as good folks who gladly answer questions.

If you are a serious hunter or just want to be, you have found the best forum for anything to do with Africa hunting, big guns and bow shooters too. Have a good time! The answers are all right here!

Is that an elk or a horse with antlers on your web page?

Last edited:
Welcome to AH sir! I think you make the second New Yorker joining today.
You will find this to be a great group of folks.
Same here! Another New Yorker?

Welcome to AH Adam! Glad to have you join us. All the best with your safari. We look forward to a successful hunt report.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Adam,

Welcome! Yes, a lot of good info can be found here and also many friendly hunters, PHs and outfitters to offer advice.

I've been buying Wyoming preference points for sheep and moose forever. I hope I live long enough to draw a tag one day.

Dave

Welcome aboard Sir. Have to say I always wanted to hunt your state, just never got there.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Adam. I hunted with Wild Wildebeest right before they split off from Numzaan a couple years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg