New guy from Texas

bphillips

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
U.S., Canada, Mexico, South Africa
Hello all. I have been lurking here awhile but just decided to join to interact with some of the knowledgeable people here. Hope all is well.

Bobby

Welcome to AH, glad to know that you joined, I am sure you will enjoy the site as much as I have...

My very best always

Good Morning & Welcome! I'm a Texan too. You will love the site. Very beneficial & helpful. The only resource you will need in planning your trip!

Welcome Bobby from a fellow Texan. Enjoy the site, it's the best there is!

Welcome to AH Bobby! Glad you pulled that trigger nice to have you with us.

Glad you decided to came out to play.

Welcome to AH.

welcome to AH bphillips
enjoy the site .

Welcome to the family Bobby!

Welcome Bobby and fellow Texan. I joined a few months ago and will be leaving on my first trip to South Africa in 3 weeks! Great bunch here with a lot of knowledge. You've come to the right place.

Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome Bobby! Good to have you on the forum.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, Bobby!

Welcome to AH Bobby from another Bobby! Enjoy the site.

Bobby,
Welcome to AH. You can learn a lot from the experts on this site. I'm not one of them (although occasionally I pretend to be one). :bonk:

Thank you all for the welcome.

I'm looking forward to returning to Africa and possibly starting on the big 5. Will be looking for them all with no fences if possible.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome to AH, Bobby !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.