New from Pretoria, RSA

Stephan86

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Good day to all,

I am very excited to form part of this group.

I enjoy the bush and love hunting.

I currently own a 260 Rem, 308 Rem and a Glock 19 for EDC.

I recently received a 375 H&H Steyr Mannlichter that I am busy licensing.

I hope to learn a great amount on this group.
 
Welcome aboard to the best Africa hunting site on the web. Where and what do you hunt in SA?
 
Welcome to AH! It sounds like you have a perfect arsenal for World wide hunting.
Tons of great info here. Just do a search for any specific questions, or areas to hunt.
Best
 
Welcome to AH, that Steyr should make a great DG gun, look forward to the reports.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Thank you for all the welcomes.

Hogpatrol I mostly hunt plains game in the bushfeld of SA, but I also do a bit open plains hunting in the Karoo.
I also hunted Botswana's Tuli block this year for the first time.
 
Welcome to AH Stephan86! Lots to explore... Enjoy!
 
Welcome Stephan! You apparently already have multiple hunting stories and photos for us!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Stephan86, glad you joined us. I see that you are from Pretoria, there are a lot of AH members from that area. Do you know any of them? That is a fine battery or rifles you have, they will cover most if not all of your hunting needs. Do you reload? I visited and shopped at Safari and Outdoors when I was in JoBerg last August. I know there is one in Pretoria as well. You guys are lucky to have stores that stock a complete line of hunting gear, firearms, ammo, and reloading supplies in common as well as "African" calibers. Do you primarily hunt for meat or trophies as well? What kind of ammo do you use? Do you reload?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Dear Stephan86
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy interacting with others and share your experiences.
 
Welcome to AH Stephan! Glad you joined in.
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top