New from North Tx . . .

RogerED

Reaction score
Media
Hi gang - new from North Texas by way (previously) of North Idaho and a few other states.

An Africa trip is in reality more of a "bucket list" dream but perhaps I can see it here via your experiences. The picture is from a solo hunt years ago on "public land" . . .
20190224_140452.jpg
I enjoy all things outdoors, old cars and especially interacting with my grandkids while doing those things.

Kind regards and have a great 2020 . . .

RogerED <><

Giday Roger and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your time here. We all share local adventures as well.

Welcome to AH, Roger!

Welcome and enjoy the forums.

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

Welcome RogerED!

RogerED, welcome to AH! I grew up in North Texas near Saginaw and Marine Creek Lake. Caught fish until my mother said “no more!”

Welcome from San Antonio.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Roger ED. AH is a friendly place where you can share your hunts with others willing to share theirs with you. We all learn from each other. Are you primarily a bow hunter or do you do rifles as well. Forget about that "bucket list" thing. That implies only once. You will find that to be utter nonsense as you will be planning a return trip prior to your departure from Africa.

Glad to have ya. Welcome

S43:

Haven't hunted for many years other than doves and a few old cars. Archery in the back yard- still punch paper and clays with the kids and grandkids from time to time and an occasional dove hunt . . .

Last edited:
My "trophy" from a hunt that lasted for many, many years. I bought it new in August 1969 - first date with my wife in May 1970 - tracked it down and bought it back (needing a complete "nut & bolt" restoration) in August 2009 . . .

Restoration completed in June 2011, as it was the day I bought it new . . .

DickHarrellChevelle-01.jpg

Hi Roger, welcome to AH !

Welcome!

Hi gang - new from North Texas by way (previously) of North Idaho and a few other states.

An Africa trip is in reality more of a "bucket list" dream but perhaps I can see it here via your experiences. The picture is from a solo hunt years ago on "public land" . . .View attachment 323643 I enjoy all things outdoors, old cars and especially interacting with my grandkids while doing those things.

Kind regards and have a great 2020 . . .

RogerED <><

Hello RogerED,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.

Welcome to AH RogerED! Looking forward to your participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg