New from North Tx . . .

RogerED

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
11
Location
North Texas
Media
3
Hi gang - new from North Texas by way (previously) of North Idaho and a few other states.

An Africa trip is in reality more of a "bucket list" dream but perhaps I can see it here via your experiences. The picture is from a solo hunt years ago on "public land" . . .
20190224_140452.jpg
I enjoy all things outdoors, old cars and especially interacting with my grandkids while doing those things.

Kind regards and have a great 2020 . . .

RogerED <><
 
Giday Roger and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your time here. We all share local adventures as well.
 
Welcome to AH, Roger!
 
Welcome and enjoy the forums.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome RogerED!
 
RogerED, welcome to AH! I grew up in North Texas near Saginaw and Marine Creek Lake. Caught fish until my mother said “no more!”
 
Welcome from San Antonio.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Roger ED. AH is a friendly place where you can share your hunts with others willing to share theirs with you. We all learn from each other. Are you primarily a bow hunter or do you do rifles as well. Forget about that "bucket list" thing. That implies only once. You will find that to be utter nonsense as you will be planning a return trip prior to your departure from Africa.
 
Glad to have ya. Welcome
 
S43:

Haven't hunted for many years other than doves and a few old cars. Archery in the back yard- still punch paper and clays with the kids and grandkids from time to time and an occasional dove hunt . . .
 
Last edited:
My "trophy" from a hunt that lasted for many, many years. I bought it new in August 1969 - first date with my wife in May 1970 - tracked it down and bought it back (needing a complete "nut & bolt" restoration) in August 2009 . . .

Restoration completed in June 2011, as it was the day I bought it new . . .

DickHarrellChevelle-01.jpg
 
Hi Roger, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome!
 
Hi gang - new from North Texas by way (previously) of North Idaho and a few other states.

An Africa trip is in reality more of a "bucket list" dream but perhaps I can see it here via your experiences. The picture is from a solo hunt years ago on "public land" . . .View attachment 323643 I enjoy all things outdoors, old cars and especially interacting with my grandkids while doing those things.

Kind regards and have a great 2020 . . .

RogerED <><

Hello RogerED,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH RogerED! Looking forward to your participation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top