Namibia Top 10 With Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris AH Special

Great offer and really nice trophies.
Must do in the next few years. Have to sort out a merger with another practice which will take at least 12 months first of all.

I am in a similar situation. After 23 years, I've decided to sell my business. The process will start in January or February and I'm told will take most of the year. I'm afraid that I won't be able to get away during prime hunting time. I'll know more once the process officially starts. This is a great deal and I hope that I can join you for it.

Some awesome trophies! Wow...10 animals in 10 days! That’s one busy hunt! I can’t imagine even hauling 10 animals and skinning them in that amount of time! Your crew must get exhausted!
Sounds like a grand time! Namibia is on my bucket list, but not this year.
I agree that this is a great deal and some super trophies. However, I have to say that the quantity is about average for a 10 day plains game hunt, that is, 1 animal/hunting day. The price is definitely better (lower) than average.

I agree that this is a great deal and some super trophies. However, I have to say that the quantity is about average for a 10 day plains game hunt, that is, 1 animal/hunting day. The price is definitely better (lower) than average.

Hi Charles de Ribeau,

I agree with you that our pricing is a bit more affordable than many and thank you for bringing it up.
It’s easy for me to say things like that because I work for this outfit.
But when someone cruising the forum mentions it, it seems to hold more validity.

That said, having hunted in Africa 5 times so far, both inside a 10’ game fence and also on not game fenced land, I feel that an animal a day inside the fence is indeed well described by saying “quantity is about average”.
However, for hunting on truly huge, not game fenced lands, I feel it is a bit more than average.

Before Philip offered me a job, I had booked a hunt with him as a client.
However, because I would be hunting in unfenced / mountain conditions, I was not expecting to bag all 10 of the critters on offer in only 10 days.
I was wrong.
Myself and my little hunting party were delightfully surprised at the large numbers of game species and predators, living on and / or migrating through the roughly 4 million acre conservancy.
Along with the above mentioned minagery, we found plentiful waterfowl, guinea fowl and grouse concentrations as well, up in the Khomas Hochland Highlands Wildlife Conservancy.

There are others in Africa who offer fantastic not game fenced hunting and a select few of them are probably averaging an animal a day, for their clients that shoot straight.
However, fewer indeed are those who can match our prices.

Kind Regards,
Paul / “Velo Dog”.

Philip recently posted 3 newer offers that are more affordable, but this offer still stands and is an amazing value.

My deposit for this package is in, and I will be hunting here in July.

Can’t wait!

I have been a lurker on AH for years clinging to the slimmest hope of ever seeing the dark continent. Checking in on you guys became too much to bear shortly after this offer was posted and I contacted Philip about a Safari.

Someday was April 27th 2018. I touched down on a Palm lined runway and Philip had us making dust shortly after climbing into the highlands. The next 9 days was an amazing adventure of hospitality, scenery, and great people. My scarred calloused hands caressed the coats, horns, and even teeth of 10 animals. As time allows I will punch out a hunt report in greater detail.

Just. Freaking, Go.

Dear Hunting Friends,

I'd like to make the announcement that the 2019 Hunting season will be the last year that the southern greater Kudu will be included in the Namibia Top 10 Package.

The conservation purposes is to guarantee the best Trophy quality for upcoming years.

your P.H

Please Pm me for a family of 4 that is interested in the hunt. Thanks

I'd like to do a 10day hunt but don't need that many animals, I'd like to tie in some bird shooting and some ocean fishing. I'd limit my hunt to
Gemsbok
Mountain Zebra
Warthog
some varmints
and a few cull to feed the less fortunate

This sounds like a great hunt with lots of trophy potential!
Best of luck VonJager! And please take lots of photos and write us a report!

This offer indicates the hunt takes place on 174,000 hectares or 4,000,00o acres. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought a hectare equals 2.471 acres. 174,000 x 2.471 = 429,954 acres. Is my math incorrect or is there confusion in the listing?

This offer indicates the hunt takes place on 174,000 hectares or 4,000,00o acres. Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought a hectare equals 2.471 acres. 174,000 x 2.471 = 429,954 acres. Is my math incorrect or is there confusion in the listing?
Yep, only 430,000 acres! Glad I don’t have to find my cows on that!:LOL:
Velocity Dog probably did the calculation:ROFLMAO::D:LOL:! Just teasing VD!

Hi Charles,

You are of course absolutely correct, which leaves readers scratching their heads and wondering.
Philip had better answer this riddle to make sure the answer is accurate.
Maybe it is that Philip’s land is one size and the conservancy that it is a “small” part of, is about 4 million acres ?
One thing is certain, it is not game fenced and when you get up there to begin wandering around in those hills and valleys, you realize it is huge and is abundant with wildlife.
Hopefully Philip will straighten out the mathematical question for everyone soon.

Best regards,
Paul.

Hi Charles,

You are of course absolutely correct, which leaves readers scratching their heads and wondering.
Philip had better answer this riddle to make sure the answer is accurate.
Maybe it is that Philip’s land is one size and the conservancy that it is a “small” part of, is about 4 million acres ?
One thing is certain, it is not game fenced and when you get up there to begin wandering around in those hills and valleys, you realize it is huge and is abundant with wildlife.
Hopefully Philip will straighten out the mathematical question for everyone soon.

Best regards,
Paul.

From conversations with Philp, that is what I remember also.

The same answer as above 4 million acres of conservancy and Philip has access to 430,000 for hunting over. may be even more by now.

400,000 acres, 4 million acres. Either way you aren’t hunting it all. Not enough time. Anyone else booked for same or later dates with Philip and Khomas Highland?

Not a criticism. You are right 430,000 acres would take a good month to cover. I have heard all good things about the plains game hunts at Khomas Highlands. I find the entire hectare/acre thing confusing and when I saw this I was puzzled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg