NAMIBIA: Namibia Chapter Two

Look forward to following along as the hunt unfolds.

Cheers,

Have a great trip. I am going to Namibia on May 4 for a hunt with Uitspan Hunting and the Duvenhage family. Looking forward to your report. Your friend, Brian

Good luck charlie, I was guessing that you were looking a spots again. You could surprise us as the honey badgers will also love that pre-bait your outfitter is hanging. You hunting in the same place as last time?

Best of luck!

Have a great trip. I am going to Namibia on May 4 for a hunt with Uitspan Hunting and the Duvenhage family. Looking forward to your report. Your friend, Brian
Look forward to yours as well.

Good luck charlie, I was guessing that you were looking a spots again. You could surprise us as the honey badgers will also love that pre-bait your outfitter is hanging. You hunting in the same place as last time?
Same outfitter! I did not recognize the tree he was baiting in the photo but that doesn’t mean anything really. I have pictures of a big male that could be close in size to the one I took in 2021. Big cats in that area for sure! Don’t want the honey badgers to visit the blind this time!

That area through Namibia has some BIG cats. Those honey badgers and brown hyenas seem to also like to visit the leopard baits. If we could bring the brown hyenas back I would have taken one in 2021.
Have a great trip

Kill some giants

Have a great, fun and safe safari Charlie. Love your #1’s. Shoot straight.

You are getting close Charlie. Is the rifle sighted in? Good luck

You are getting close Charlie. Is the rifle sighted in? Good luck
Going to the range one more time this week.

Good luck! Safe travels.
Bruce

Good Luck Charlie, have a great hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.