Namibia - a new leopard record?

Here are the teeth of a leopard, estimated at 6 years old by a number of Experienced people in the field.
Note the color of the Canines and the wear on the Incisors.
IMG_1726.jpg
 
Leo 1.JPG


two friends were actually in Namibia and one of them shot this tom wednesday in the last night,four hours before they had to start to the airport !!!
Probably the luckiest man in Africa :) at this moment.
Leo 2.JPG

The lodge in Khomas Highlands was fantastic.
Namibia wants a negative Corona test, not older than 72 hours and on way back to Germany it was more than easy (Namibia is no risk-aera),only a formular that they had to fill out.
Not so less hunting and guest lodges have a status as a quarantine station.
For the case.Their lodge also.
In the plane going home, five hunters round about and only a handful travellers
Wonderful Namibia is calling us ,to escape the Coronablues :cool: .
Foxi
 
Last edited:
Nice cat, congrats to your friend !
 
Thanks Nyati, I will tell him.
Somehow admirable that someone dares to travel so far at the moment. Others speak of irresponsibility in these times........
What is the situation in Madrid ?
Do you come to hunt in your region ?
We need the vaccine more urgently - the second half of 2021 is too late for the economy.
Regards
 
@Foxi, the situation is not good, as in all Europe. We are getting selective closedowns, depending on the infection rates, it might be a neighborhood, a city, or a province.

There is not much to hunt in Madrid itself (at a reasonable price), I do have a hunt planned for Ibex in Teruel Province, NE Spain, but they are closed until the end of the month, so.....patience.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top