Namibia - a new leopard record?

Here are the teeth of a leopard, estimated at 6 years old by a number of Experienced people in the field.
Note the color of the Canines and the wear on the Incisors.
IMG_1726.jpg

Leo 1.JPG

two friends were actually in Namibia and one of them shot this tom wednesday in the last night,four hours before they had to start to the airport !!!
Probably the luckiest man in Africa :) at this moment.
Leo 2.JPG

The lodge in Khomas Highlands was fantastic.
Namibia wants a negative Corona test, not older than 72 hours and on way back to Germany it was more than easy (Namibia is no risk-aera),only a formular that they had to fill out.
Not so less hunting and guest lodges have a status as a quarantine station.
For the case.Their lodge also.
In the plane going home, five hunters round about and only a handful travellers
Wonderful Namibia is calling us ,to escape the Coronablues :cool: .
Foxi

Last edited:
Nice cat, congrats to your friend !

Thanks Nyati, I will tell him.
Somehow admirable that someone dares to travel so far at the moment. Others speak of irresponsibility in these times........
What is the situation in Madrid ?
Do you come to hunt in your region ?
We need the vaccine more urgently - the second half of 2021 is too late for the economy.
Regards

@Foxi, the situation is not good, as in all Europe. We are getting selective closedowns, depending on the infection rates, it might be a neighborhood, a city, or a province.

There is not much to hunt in Madrid itself (at a reasonable price), I do have a hunt planned for Ibex in Teruel Province, NE Spain, but they are closed until the end of the month, so.....patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.