Looking for Non Trophy/Cull hunt

IronRanger

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Good afternoon,

Looking for my second saffari, a non trophy/cull hunt in March or August of 2024 or 2025. We are looking for 2x1, if it helps we will be at DSC on Friday Jan 12th.

Thankyou

I have one for you.

You are welcome to contact me if you like at:

info@safaricoafrica.com
+27834431879

Kind regards James

Good Day Sir

We have a one Cull hunt we advertised each year.We only do one per year as part of our management programme.

2 hunters for 16 animals 7 days and 8 nights $8800 all inclusive , no hidden costs.

We won't be at Dallas Safaris Club , we exhibit at SCI in Nashville and Western hunting Expo in Salt Lake City , but we can make a plan to meet up while we are on our marketing trip in the US in Jan and Feb.

You are most welcome to contact me.

Regards

Rouan

hi sir

i have space in March and in august for now

you are welcome to contact me on email below, or dm me
stuart@tallyho.co.za

regards

Hi there, we have been doing cull hunts with foreign nationals since 1999! I currently have a handful of standard cull packages available for 2024, each includes minimum 5 different species....Alternatively, you may select your own Species from a Cull List of 19 Species and let me calculate a Tailored Package for you. Our clients pay ZERO DAILY RATE, they pay ONLY for animals killed / wounded. I have dozens and dozens of references.....
Look forward to hear from you

Good afternoon,

Looking for my second saffari, a non trophy/cull hunt in March or August of 2024 or 2025. We are looking for 2x1, if it helps we will be at DSC on Friday Jan 12th.

Thankyou
Good day, please visit Eardley & Francois at our Dallas Safari Club booth #480, we have a great cull package available from $3400/hunter for 20 animals per hunter. Available from April on Blaauwkrantz. Please email me info@blaauwkrantz.com

Thanks for the replies. We will review your info and send out emails with ? to the hunt that fit.

Shoot straight!

Hi! I wanna suggest two more options:

Africa Dream Safaris - it offers non-trophy/cull hunts in Namibia (including hunts for gemsbok, springbok, and hartebeest),

and Ker and Downey Botswana - for cull hunts in Botswana (for plains game, predators, birds...).

Hi! I wanna suggest two more options:

Africa Dream Safaris - it offers non-trophy/cull hunts in Namibia (including hunts for gemsbok, springbok, and hartebeest),

and Ker and Downey Botswana - for cull hunts in Botswana (for plains game, predators, birds...).
Africa Dream Safaris start at $8500, hardly a budget cull hunt. Ker and Downey, LUXURY safaris, not usually a cull operation either. Where'd you get these outfits from or are you paid to tout them?

Hi @IronRanger , Have you manged to find yourself a cull hunt yet? We've been asked to remove Black Wildebeest and Blesbuck from one of our areas. I will be adding the hunt to the Deals section today or tomorrow. If you have not settled on a hunt yet, I will be happy to forward you some information. If you are interested, please send me a personal mail here on AH,and I can get some information to you.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.