Long time looking but not posting

dan donnelly

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hi I have been back and forth for quite a few years now. I live on the east coast of Canada on an island called Newfoundland, a great spot for moose ,caribou and small game hunting. Love hunting and training and running birds dogs. Always had an interest in hunting Africa. I think it is high time I start planning a trip.

Welcome to AH dan donnelly! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site.

Dan, welcome to the AH forum!
Newfoundland is on my bucket list to visit! My wife is pushing me to visit in 2021. What’s the best time to visit?

Welcome Dan.
There are plenty of other Canadians here on AH.
Enjoy.

It depends upon what you would like to do. Our weather is pretty rugged except for early- mid July through August. Fire away with any questions you may have. I would only be pleased to help in any way i can with information.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the dark side form fellow Canuck, you picked a great place to start your African Safari journey.

Giday Dan and welcome to the A H foums

Welcome to AH Dan.

Welcome Dan from the Lower 48. AH is a great community of passionate folks. If you don’t plan your hunt here, somebody will for ya. Best of luck!

Hi I have been back and forth for quite a few years now. I live on the east coast of Canada on an island called Newfoundland, a great spot for moose ,caribou and small game hunting. Love hunting and training and running birds dogs. Always had an interest in hunting Africa. I think it is high time I start planning a trip.

Hello dan donnelly,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.

Welcome to AH Dan!

Welcome aboard!

Hi Dan, welcome to AH !

Welcome to the forum Dan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross