Long time looking but not posting

Welcome Dan. I'm fortunate to be able to moose hunt nf every other year, fantastic island. Always have a great time there minus the tuckamore
 
Thank you Tgood1. Yes the tuckamore can be harsh.
I would rather deal with the tuckamore than our weather though.
Where have you hunted here on the rock?
 
Combine the two and makes for an interesting hunt. Past 2 trips i have float-planed out of Peter strides pond and flew north west from there. The tag info has the unit but I do not know offhand
 
20200429_190017.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is a good area. You never tried woodland caribou there? I have hunted ptarmigan in there with my bird dogs . Worst chicken I have ever eaten was at Peter Strides
 
Never tried the chicken, but no fan of the weather there, no I only hunted moose and bear, the caribou tag prices are a bit ridiculous but I always see some magnificent animals, record book quality
 
Licences are not expensive for us residents. Yes the weather is terrible. I have traveled worldwide with my work including Africa (but never hunted there) and the weather here is consistently the most uncomfortable I have seen. Maybe the Aleutian Islands in Alaska come close.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,339
Messages
1,573,308
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top