Leopard Pictures

Willem,

Is there a story on your sons cat?

All the best.
 
YEA,ABOUT 9 PAGES LONG IN AFRIKAANS,BUT HE REQUESTED ME NOT TO PUT IT UP.
 
YEA,ABOUT 9 PAGES LONG IN AFRIKAANS,BUT HE REQUESTED ME NOT TO PUT IT UP.

To bad. At 8 meters it sounds like an interesting hunt.

All the best.
 
it was nail-biting stuff for sure-he admitted that he got the fright of his life and got the jitters afterwards!
 
Here are some from the 2014 hunting season in CAR.

DSC03806.JPG
IMG_9124.JPG
leopard (3).JPG
leopard (4).JPG
leopard (5).JPG
leopard (6).JPG
leopard (7).JPG
leopard (8).JPG
leopard.jpg
P1010357.JPG
PICT1357.JPG
PICT1363.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
watermark.php

Leopard ~ Limpopo Province, RSA

watermark.php

Leopard
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first Leopard of the 2014 hunting season taken at Ozondjahe.

Leopard
Weight: 76.5 kg (169 lb)
Chest circumference: 90 cm (35.4 inch)
Body length from nose to the beginning of the tail: 219 cm (86.2 inch)
Tail length: 80 cm (31.5 inch)

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NICE CAT!
 
This pictures I am about to post was taken on a game drive in the Kalahari by one of my good mates, Bruce Hedges. I have never seen something even similar to this. Would like to know if anyone else have ever seen such behavior?

See his description to the sighting below quoted:

"Spots and Scales

No matter how many hours one spends in the bush, or how many game drives, there is always something new to see. Last night I saw something that torpedoes every sighting I've ever had.

Following a leopard is special by anyone's standards, but when it pulls a pangolin out a bush and starts tormenting and playing with it, I almost had a heart attack. I've seen lions playing with them on a few occasions, but leopard/pangolin interaction was a first, and probably last for me.

The Holy Grail floweth over." - Bruce Hedges.
10408816_10152405580752284_6375854635738976617_n.jpg
10491969_10152405580977284_1653732101453392693_n.jpg
10477885_10152405580417284_8213191270546143058_n.jpg
 
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg



First Tom for the season with a total of 170hours + in the blind this was the reward, 2 more to come from Mozambique, will keep you guys updated.

My best always
 
It sure was tough my friend...

But the reward was so worth it!

My best
 
Another great Leopard taken in the late 2014 hunting season…

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful leopard
congratulations to the whole team
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Think one may be a cheetah Bob.

Still nice though.
I believe your right that farthest one does look like a Cheetah.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top