Leaving for first Safari September 15

Vintageguy

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Cape buffalo
Well, it’s finally happening. I’m wheels up tomorrow for my first Safari. Myself and my wife are heading to Limpopo to hunt Buffalo with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS. I want to thank all of you guys for all the things I’ve learned but also all you guys that inspire through your stubborn refusal to not let today’s circumstances keep you down. Yeah, there’s more hoops to jump through but it isn’t dampening my excitement about going. I also have to add that nobody could do more than Tsala Safaris has done to help make this happen. I will post a report when I get back. Thanks again, I love this group.

Chukar

Gold supporter
Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC
Hunted
USA, Namibia
Safe travels and hunt well!

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Well, it’s finally happening. I’m wheels up tomorrow for my first Safari. Myself and my wife are heading to Limpopo to hunt Buffalo with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS. I want to thank all of you guys for all the things I’ve learned but also all you guys that inspire through your stubborn refusal to not let today’s circumstances keep you down. Yeah, there’s more hoops to jump through but it isn’t dampening my excitement about going. I also have to add that nobody could do more than Tsala Safaris has done to help make this happen. I will post a report when I get back. Thanks again, I love this group.

Looking forward to the report!

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Enjoy every moment!

Still alive

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Have an awesome trip. Good luck hunting too!!!

Happy Myles

Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Chad, Benin, Ethiopia, Ruwanda, Burugi, Mo, Cameroon, C.A.R.mozambique, Namibia\, So Africa, Congo, , Botswana,, All No America, All Central ASia, Mongolia
Bahati njema! Uwindaji Mzuri. Good luck. Good hunting.

Uncle Sauce

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
GOA, RMGO, FRGC, SCI, DSC
Hunted
SA: Eastern Cape, US: CO, ID, MT, NY, OR, VA, WA, WY
Good luck!

slam8031

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
rsa
have a fantastic journey and keep all your memories you will build for a lifetime! Soak it all in!!!

Bullthrower338

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Shoot straight! Enjoy the only time you get to go on your first safari

Tom Leoni

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NSSF, RMEF
Hunted
USA, Africa, Canada, Europe
Buffalo on your first safari. Hats off to you! Please post a trip report when you come back!

Cam Moon

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Oh, I'm so excited for you! Buffalo right out of the shoot hey? Nice! I'm sure you will have a great time with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS and I hope to read all about it on your return. How long are you going for? Any other target animals aside from buff?

Vintageguy

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Cape buffalo
Oh, I'm so excited for you! Buffalo right out of the shoot hey? Nice! I'm sure you will have a great time with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS and I hope to read all about it on your return. How long are you going for? Any other target animals aside from buff?
Buffalo is primary but also will be looking for zebra, impala, springbok, just basically what happens to turn up.

MAdcox

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC; DSCOK
Hunted
Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, South Africa (Limpopo, Northern Cape)
Safe travels and good hunting. Looking forward to the report.

Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.tallyho.co.za
Media
Member of
SCI, PHASA, SA Wingshooters
remember to relax, enjoy the moment and surroundings
you are on holiday!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwoOceanssafaris

Latest profile posts

KAROO WILD Safaris wrote on AHAssistant's profile.
Hi Susan

I've rejoined Ah after a year break. Jerome has helped me re: set up my signature and banner. In my absence, I see there's a new resources page. How do I go about building a page and adding client reviews to it. I see a lot of other outfitters have got a text section, followed by pics and videos, and lastly some reviews. I'd like to do something similar.

Thanks for your help

Victor Watson
KAROO WILD Safaris wrote on AHAssistant's profile.
Hi Susan

I've rejoined Ah after a year break. Jerome has helped me re: set up my signature and banner. In my absence, I see there's a new resources page. How do I go about building a page and adding client reviews to it. I see a lot of other outfitters have got a text section, followed by pics and videos, and lastly some reviews. I'd like to do something similar.

Thanks for your help

Victor Watson
ABOUT US

We believe that a hunter's experience should be cherished, and so we offer a service that honours those unique and special memories and equips you to tell your adventure story. Every part of your journey with us, from communication to craftsmanship is carefully considered in order to create an experience worth remembering.
Services Flyer 2.jpg
Rare Breed wrote on USMA84DAB's profile.
Doc attached.
elkhunter77 wrote on Mark Biggerstaff's profile.
Yes, I am interested in some A Frames to load, if they are the 300 grain or other that will work for Cape Buff. I need enough to work up a load and sight in, then carry over there