Vintageguy

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa
Well, it’s finally happening. I’m wheels up tomorrow for my first Safari. Myself and my wife are heading to Limpopo to hunt Buffalo with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS. I want to thank all of you guys for all the things I’ve learned but also all you guys that inspire through your stubborn refusal to not let today’s circumstances keep you down. Yeah, there’s more hoops to jump through but it isn’t dampening my excitement about going. I also have to add that nobody could do more than Tsala Safaris has done to help make this happen. I will post a report when I get back. Thanks again, I love this group.

Safe travels and hunt well!

Well, it’s finally happening. I’m wheels up tomorrow for my first Safari. Myself and my wife are heading to Limpopo to hunt Buffalo with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS. I want to thank all of you guys for all the things I’ve learned but also all you guys that inspire through your stubborn refusal to not let today’s circumstances keep you down. Yeah, there’s more hoops to jump through but it isn’t dampening my excitement about going. I also have to add that nobody could do more than Tsala Safaris has done to help make this happen. I will post a report when I get back. Thanks again, I love this group.

Looking forward to the report!

Enjoy every moment!

Have an awesome trip. Good luck hunting too!!!

Bahati njema! Uwindaji Mzuri. Good luck. Good hunting.

Good luck!

Safe travels, have a great hunt, looking forward to your story

have a fantastic journey and keep all your memories you will build for a lifetime! Soak it all in!!!

Shoot straight! Enjoy the only time you get to go on your first safari

Buffalo on your first safari. Hats off to you! Please post a trip report when you come back!

Oh, I'm so excited for you! Buffalo right out of the shoot hey? Nice! I'm sure you will have a great time with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS and I hope to read all about it on your return. How long are you going for? Any other target animals aside from buff?

Oh, I'm so excited for you! Buffalo right out of the shoot hey? Nice! I'm sure you will have a great time with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS and I hope to read all about it on your return. How long are you going for? Any other target animals aside from buff?
Buffalo is primary but also will be looking for zebra, impala, springbok, just basically what happens to turn up.

That's the best way to do it!

Have a great time and shoot straight!

Safe travels and good hunting. Looking forward to the report.

remember to relax, enjoy the moment and surroundings
you are on holiday!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg