Pre-64.com

I got a .270win heading out for a stock refinish, bedding & OEM red featherweight butt pad
mine was sitting in a gun safe for 45 years and the finish didn’t like it
IMG_0869.jpeg
IMG_0866.jpeg

No but I’ve bought parts from them and they were very professional with great communication and very fast shipping fwiw

Never sent them a gun but have bought parts and a spare stock from them. Very quick replies

I've followed them on Instagram for years. They seem pretty good at what they do. Sent them a few emails over the years asking some questions and always got a fast, detailed good response. I think they're a good outfit. Just my thoughts from afar/ not having actually sent them a gun.

I have purchased lots parts from them, but have never used their gunsmith service. All my interaction with them have been positive and I would not hesitate to have them do something if I needed.

No but can say they are good people, Andy made me a offer for a supergrade front sight and I got the parts to finish the rifle I was working on. Do wish they had more in-stock but I understand there not much supply out there.

No! but I've owned five Pre 64 Model 70's over the years !

My first was a 1956 vintage 243 with a factory stainless varmint barrel .

Like most on here, I've bought parts from them, emailed with them, and negotiated back and forth on guns, but never bought one. They are good and I would have zero concern about sending them a gun. I considered having them jewel a bolt for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vanzierho

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.