KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With Cameron Mitchell In 2023

Not me. Maybe with someone else..... :LOL:
That does not sound like the Marius I know. Going soft in your old age I see. Next thing you’ll be owning a French bulldog and sitting in your recliner dreaming of your youth.

That does not sound like the Marius I know. Going soft in your old age I see. Next thing you’ll be owning a French bulldog and sitting in your recliner dreaming of your youth.
IMG-20220617-WA0016.jpg

Update:

Group 1: (01 July 2023 - 09 July 2023)
1: BOOKED
2: BOOKED
3: BOOKED
4:

Group 2: (09 July 2023 - 16 July 2023)
SOLD OUT

IMG_20220528_074405.jpg

I would love one of those spots if a place is open. PM me and let's talk. I have a very specific list of animal still left to hunt.

I would love one of those spots if a place is open. PM me and let's talk. I have a very specific list of animal still left to hunt.
PM Sent. Thank you sir.

When you have to crawl on your hands an knees because its too thick to walk through, eye level with a pig with razorblades attached to its snout and not afraid to use them, I categorize that as hardcore.
Take note of the hunter's face :LOL: When I asked him how far his shot was, he said about 2 ft.
View attachment 454063
That's when a S&W 500 lever action or revolver would come in quite handy..

I'll be looking forward to the announced dates.
We should post something over the next few weeks or so. Just trying to tie up some ends on new free range areas for Kudu. These bulls are all hunted on permit, so would like to be able to offer this on the group hunt.

I'm wondering who the guest will be for next year? I sure hope it's Nigella Lawson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross