Klipspringer Pictures

It does make sense. Big Horn Sheep and Mountain Goats will use the exact same features. You just don't think to transfer the animal behaviour from home to another continent.
 
Last edited:
This was one of my most challenging personal hunts and most rewarding. Can't wait to see what my full mount will look like!!
image.jpg
 
Congrats Adriaan, that's a gorgeous klippie
 
This little fellow I took last year with Spiral Horns Safari in the NW of South Africa , and the 2nd & 3rd pictures was ones I took their pictures last week during another great hunt, they were in Marakele National Park, SA

11722501_10203186545782861_656316122362464226_o-2.jpg
11713694_10203186547022892_512500547204331341_o-2.jpg
10009303_10201494951054050_6555946367809508418_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice trophies and pics, looks like another critter to add to the wishlist!
 
full
 
Mokore Safaris September 2016
DSCN2193.JPG
 
full


full
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top