AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Botswana , Namibia, Sierra Leone
Hi All,
Just sighed up, and wanted to say hi. Must admit I lurked around this forum as a guest often. Lots of good information here for all skill levels and abilities IMHO, Look forward to learning more.
Cheers
Pat

Mike, is that emoji the reason why you would welcome our new member twice? :D

Welcome Pat. Glad to have you join us here at AH.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Mike, is that emoji the reason why you would welcome our new member twice? :D

Welcome Pat. Glad to have you join us here at AH.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

nope marius its due to the fantastic internet with super speed here.....:E Pissed: .....never sure if its sent or not......:E Big Grin:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Great having you here. Please tell us a little about yourself i.e. what have you hunted, where with what etc. Do you have plans for or dreams of hunting in Africa? Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

Welcome to AH Pat! You must know most of us then... ;) Glad to have you on the posting side!

Welcome to AH sir!

Thanks All for the warm welcome. To answer shootist43 I live in Victoria on Vancouver Island, BC. I retired from Canadian Forces after just shy of 29years. I have hunted Africa twice Kudu, Buffalo in Botswana, plus some plains game and some great wing shooting. But most of my hunting is in BC & the Yukon. Like most I am a big bore fan, 375, 404, 416, 450, and a old BP577. Currently building three 9.3x62 in various configurations on FN Mauser actions. Planning a planes game hunt in Namibia for 2018~2019 ( fingers crossed) . But till then will continue to chase moose, caribou, goat & grizzly on the spatsizi plateau in BC.
cheers
Pat

Pat, my wife and I visited Victoria a few years ago and want to return in our cabover camper for a longer stay. Beautiful place! I was also there as a kid and have always been fascinated by the totems.
Welcome to the AH community of Africa addicts!

Ridgewalker,
If you come to the island again drop me note..... the first round is on me ;) we can exhange hunting stories.
cheers
Pat

Welcome to the posting side.
Tell the tales of those hunts when you get some time.

Welcome to AH, enjoy.

Welcome to AH!

Ridgewalker,
If you come to the island again drop me note..... the first round is on me ;) we can exhange hunting stories.
cheers
Pat
Be careful offering me a free drink! I might show up sooner than you think...harharhar! That sounds like a deal!

Welcome to AH, Pat !

Welcome to AH Pat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois