Just getting started

Welcome @jknapier! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Africa Fever.jpg
 
jknapier: welcome to the site, may I suggest you contact us via email for an exclusive Couple's Hunting, Sightseeing & Beach Safari, in the Malaria-FREE Eastern Cape, South Africa. Numerous of our guests also combines their visit with Cape Town & Surroundings as an optional extra. We have had the pleasure to entertain many couples from around the Globe, and sure can put you in touch with them to get direct feedback. Our Safaris are NEVER a blueprint, so flexibility to accommodate your likes/dislikes is only a pleasure! The Critters on your wish list I'd say is a very good starting point for realizing the African Hunting Dream. Look forward to hear from you. Best Wishes
 
Hi And Welcome to AH!

Usually if the prices seem to good to be true they are! There are many reputable Outfitters on this site like myself that will be able to help you every step of the way to set up your Safari. Please have a look at our website for some of our plains game packages and please send me a mail if you want me to give you more info or if you want me to send you a quotation. If you don't want to be disappointed stop shopping for the cheapest outfitter.
 
Welcome jknapier, please feel free to contact us for a exclusive family safari.
 
Welcome, you picked a fine place to start your journey. Ask away. Good luck with your search.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome jknapier! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side jknapier! Have fun planning!
 
Welcome to AH and enjoy the planning! It's all part of the adventure. There are so many solid options across all of southern Africa. Choosing the right outfitter has everything to do with your particular wants and needs. Practically any solid outfitter can provide the game you've listed. Some have more luxurious accommodations than others...although I'd wager that an average camp in Africa is better than the average camp in North America. There are many good outfitters in the AH community. Check out the deals section to start. If your timeframe allows it, I'd recommend that you attend one of the big trade shows like DSC or SCI. Both are in January next year I believe. It's a great opportunity to meet face to face with some of the best in the business.
 
Welcome jknapier! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome @jknapier . Will you please be so kind to drop me either a PM here on the forum or a direct email. We have some super lodges that will certainly meet the approval from our fairer species. Happy wife, happy life. I will be happy to send some photos of the options that we can offer you, with some extra info regarding our operation. We are one of the longest serving sponsors here on AH, if not the longest, and will be more than happy to have the opportunity to present you with some ideas.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome @jknapier

Have fun on the Ah.com site. Lots of great people and even better advice! Have fun and ask away...

Enjoy the planning process, it's ALL PART OF THE FUN (y)
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, have fun with all the planning!
 
Welcome to AH! If you read an offer and want to double check if it's believable run it by us!

I think the hardest part of planning financially is the shipping and taxidermy portion. Shipping seems to vary greatly, and while taxidermy varies based on how much you get done and how. Shoulder mounting everything can double the cost of the Safari!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top