Jan-Daniel Maloney

Hi Jan....not sure if you are a sponsor or not as not showing on your header...but just to let you know if you aren't a sponsor the powers will pull your offer , as only sponsors can post hunting offers...Cheers mike
 
Welcome to AH Jan-Daniel!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hi Jan Daniel, welcome to AH !
 
Giday Jan Daniel and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Jan-Daniel, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Owner of Madoqua Safaris in Namibia.

Hello Jan-Daniel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @Jan-Daniel! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to this great forum Jan-Daniel! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,002
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top