Hi

Hello and welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Hunterdownunder!
 
Welcome to the forum Hunterdownunder! I’d enjoy seeing some pictures and a report on some of your down under exploits!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard Hunterdownunder. Lots of Aussies on this website. You have lots of great hunting opportunities in Australia please tell us about some of your previous hunts and provide photos if possible. What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
 
Welcome to AH sir. You are indeed correct...”we only live once”
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to 'our place' Hunterdownunder.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi from Queensland Australia. I’m a avid hunter and taxidermist and am here to enjoy and live life to the fullest. We only live once

Welcome from a fellow QLD.
Enjoy the forum and please share your experiences.
 
gday hunterdownunder
hope you enjoy the forum,bloke
theres much to learn here from the members
feel free to share your tales.
where abouts in qld are you at ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,412
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top