Hi!

marat

Reaction score
I'm a chef of outfitters in Russia,we have different tours on hunting in Russia on Middle Tur ,Kuban and Dagestan Tur,Rebecca ,Caucasian Brown Bear and Sirian Mountain Bear,Rebecca.

Welcome. Do you have a website or where I can I get more information about the hunts you offer? Do you work with a booking agent in the U.S.?

So ,the needed information I can send you on your email

IMG_2896.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2891.JPG
    IMG_2891.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 123
Hmm, Caucasian BROWN bear. Interesting. Are these animals ok to import in to the U.S.?

Other than that, the skeptic in me, considering this is Russia, home to the world's best hackers looking for email addresses, I'll let someone else take the "bait". YMMV. (new member, no website, wants your email address) :sneaky:

Last edited:
Hmm, Caucasian BROWN bear. Interesting. Are these animals ok to import in to the U.S.?

Other than that, the skeptic in me, considering this is Russia, home to the world's best hackers looking for email addresses, I'll let someone else take the "bait". YMMV. (new member, no website, wants your email address) :sneaky:
I am not a hacker ,I only suggested to send more information on you email and that's all,if you are so suspicious ...what can say more ,if you like I can write everything here )

I have already worked with Spainish,French ,German hunters and they are quite satisfied,some photos you can see in Facebook

Welcome to AH marat!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Providing your claims are legitimate, I hope your association with us is a pleasant one.

Cem Rona Ergin, you spend some time in Russia. Can you check this guy out and tell us if he is legit?

............... Can you check this guy out and tell us if he is legit?

He has a phone number and internet access, is that not good enough?!:rolleyes:

Welcome to AH marat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you