Hi!

marat

New member
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Russia
I'm a chef of outfitters in Russia,we have different tours on hunting in Russia on Middle Tur ,Kuban and Dagestan Tur,Rebecca ,Caucasian Brown Bear and Sirian Mountain Bear,Rebecca.
 
Welcome. Do you have a website or where I can I get more information about the hunts you offer? Do you work with a booking agent in the U.S.?
 
IMG_2896.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2891.JPG
    IMG_2891.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 210
Hmm, Caucasian BROWN bear. Interesting. Are these animals ok to import in to the U.S.?

Other than that, the skeptic in me, considering this is Russia, home to the world's best hackers looking for email addresses, I'll let someone else take the "bait". YMMV. (new member, no website, wants your email address) :sneaky:
 
Last edited:
Hmm, Caucasian BROWN bear. Interesting. Are these animals ok to import in to the U.S.?

Other than that, the skeptic in me, considering this is Russia, home to the world's best hackers looking for email addresses, I'll let someone else take the "bait". YMMV. (new member, no website, wants your email address) :sneaky:
I am not a hacker ,I only suggested to send more information on you email and that's all,if you are so suspicious ...what can say more ,if you like I can write everything here )
 
I have already worked with Spainish,French ,German hunters and they are quite satisfied,some photos you can see in Facebook
 
Welcome to AH marat!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. Providing your claims are legitimate, I hope your association with us is a pleasant one.

Cem Rona Ergin, you spend some time in Russia. Can you check this guy out and tell us if he is legit?
 
............... Can you check this guy out and tell us if he is legit?

He has a phone number and internet access, is that not good enough?!:rolleyes:


Welcome to AH marat.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,385
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top