Hi From South Africa

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard dirtdiver. Glad to have you back. Please chime in when and wherever you feel the need. How long have you been a PH?

Welcome aboard dirtdiver. Glad to have you back. Please chime in when and wherever you feel the need. How long have you been a PH?
Hi Shootist43 been a PH for more then 15 years I am actually full-time in Law enforcement

Giday dirtdriver and welcome to that A H forums

Welcome to AH dirtdiver!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome dirtdiver!

Dirtdiver, it appears you have been a member since 2013? Since you are a PH, it would be very nice to get some answers from your perspective if you care to join in the conversations a bit more.
Anyway, welcome to the AH forum!

that appears to be a croc eye in your avatar? May be my favorite thing to hunt.

Dirtdiver, it appears you have been a member since 2013? Since you are a PH, it would be very nice to get some answers from your perspective if you care to join in the conversations a bit more.
Anyway, welcome to the AH forum!

that appears to be a croc eye in your avatar? May be my favorite thing to hunt.

Hi Ridgewalker
I will answer any questions to the best-of my ability. I am free and open to all reasonable questions. I promise to be more active on the forum.
The crocodile is one of my favorite animals but to be out in nature is the best but the ultimate is to be hunting with client doesn’t matter if it’s plains game or dangerous game the appreciation in the clients body language and attitude for hunting any animal goes along way.

I am a Professional Hunter with Warthog Safaris. I have been following this forum for a while now and you learn every day new stuff. Great Forum keep it up. It's a great source of information.
Stay safe.

Hello dirtdiver,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AubreyQuin

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.