AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia, South Africa ( Eastern Cape, Free State, Limpopo,KwaZulu Natal )
Hi. I am Neale from Cape York in Queensland. ( another one of those god dam Aussies).
I have been reading this forum for a number of years and have recently decided to join.
I find the information posted most informative and I, like most of you, have caught the "African Disease".
I have always had a few symptoms since I was a kid growing up on the farm and shooting an old Lithgow .22 but the full blown disease broke out when I went on my first hunting safari last May.
I had a fanastic time hunting with Karoo Wild Safaris in the eastern cape and all I think about now is how I can afford to go back. The Australian dollar has lost a lot of value so it will be a few years before I can plan another adventure to Africa. In the mean time I will continue to read this forum.
Neale

Welcome to another from "down under " !!! Glad that you have been blooded on an African safari and plan to get back here asap.
Fotos? Hunting report? How did you find Karoo Wild Safaris?

Welcome to AH Neale!!

Bruce,
I am awaiting the wet season and I hope to be putting a bit of a report together then.
I found Victor Watson and Karoo Wild safaris to be an excellent choice for my first Africa hunt. They were professional at all times and my mate and I had a awsome experience.

Glad you had some success and enjoyed your first trip to South Africa.

Welcome to the posting side and I am looking forward to your hunt report.

Welcome Neale. It's great to have you and I do hope you will post a hunt report.

Welcome to AH Neale! Nice to have you posting and looking forward to your contribution… Which I had a cure for that disease of yours!! :LOL:

Welcome!

Hi Neale, Aussies are welcome here :D Cheers:

Welcome Neale! Great to have you on AH. I had a blast hunting with you and Steve. We hunted hard and had some great hunts. That second kudu on the last day was especially cheeky :)

Victor

Welcome sir.

OK, that is not fair! My ... and others ... addiction clearly leans toward kudu. We need pictures! A report would be awesome, but feed the addicts with at least one photo of this cheeky kudu :)!

Welcome to the forum!!!

OK, that is not fair! My ... and others ... addiction clearly leans toward kudu. We need pictures! A report would be awesome, but feed the addicts with at least one photo of this cheeky kudu :)!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Sorry, I am on my phone ... without my glasses so I totally missed the avatar photo ... sigh! Cheeky isn't part of my normal vocabulary ... but I now assume that it means "big ass" ... as in big ass kudu ... not Sir Mixalot's I like big buts - http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-like-big-butts-lyrics-sir-mixalot.html !!!

:) that's a story for Neale's report. The kudu in his avatar we took in the middle of the hunt. Neale shot another kudu at sunset on the last day. It was cheeky because this man has incredible hunting luck. Wait until you read about how he got his bushbuck...

Welcome to AH Neale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois