Hi from NSW, Australia

Matt 72

AH member
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
93
Location
Australia
Media
4
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
1
Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt
 
G'day @Matt 72

I'm in Western NSW. Hunted Africa 10 months after joining here.

There are a few Aussies here.

I'm traveling through Dubbo soon.

Check your pm please.
 
Welcome to AH Matt!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hello Matt 72,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hi AH
My name Matt and I’m from Central West NSW .
I have hunted since I was 15 and I mainly hunt pigs , foxes and fallow deer !
I did my first paid hunt this July, which was a buffalo hunt in NT for my 50th birthday and loved it !!
I always wanted to hunt Africa and I’m hoping to get there in 2023/24 and I’ve been visiting this site for a while and it’s a great source of info and some great hunt reports !!
Cheers Matt
HI from QLD if you do not own a 243 Win you will need to get one ! you will understand why after being on this forum for a while :confused: welcome to the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,358
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top