Hi everyone!

Welcome to AH sir!
 
Paul
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 
Thank you much Ansie and Dannie as well as Jacques and Elleni.
I appreciate the welcome.
Namibia is on my list of planned trips.

Best regards,

Paul
 
Welcome Paul
Enjoy this great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of seeking out your destination for your next safari...
 
Welcome, Paul.
South Africa awaits your return and this time surely a hunt will be realised!
 
Welcome. Forrest

Thank you Kathy ! I'm not sure your post was addressed to me but since it's on my welcome page I wish to thank you for the good wishes anyway !

Best regards,

Paul
 
Welcome to AH Paul, hope to see you hunting in South Africa soon, if you need any quotes please don't hesitate to e-mail me
 
Wow! 13 trips without pulling a single trigger! You're a much stronger person than me!
Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input.
 
Wow! 13 trips without pulling a single trigger! You're a much stronger person than me!
Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input.

Thank you for the compliment ;) Had I been freer with my time I would have pulled the trigger more than once. Family matters took all my time.

Best Rigdewalker !

Paul
 
Welcome Sir,
Lots of great information on the forum from many knowledgeable and experienced hunters , enjoy.

regards
Pat
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top