Hi everyone!

Paul Homsy

AH veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for accepting me in your forum.

I'm a lifelong hunter, having started at age nine with an excellent air rifle and later with more potent firearms. I like handgun hunting, wild boars, as well as bow hunting, bears and of course rifle hunting, all types of game. In the past I've taken 13 trips to South Africa for family reasons but did not hunt and hopefully this will change in the future. I absolutely love South Africa and its people whom I admire and had the pleasure to know over several trips.

I will upgrade my introduction over the coming weeks and in the meantime would like to express my sincere appreciation for your well run forum and the fast and efficient way in which I was accepted.

Wishing you all the very best !

Paul

Welcome to AH Paul!

Welcome Paul, hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have!
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome to AH.

Next trip take a few days and get some hunting in.

Welcome aboard Paul. Outstanding forum and great bunch here.

Thank you Para45 !

I read quite a few posts before joining and wholeheartedly agree with you.

Best !

Paul

Welcome to AH, Paul !

Welcome aboard Paul. Hope you racked up a enough miles on your previous trips to Africa to get you a free or almost free flight. Hunting Africa was a life long dream for my sons and I as well. Believe me there is nothing like it. The "guys" on AH will give you reasoned answers to any hunt related questions you may have. Here's hoping you don't have to wait too long.

Hello and welcome!

Thank you Shootist !

I did rack up enough miles to fly first class (round trip) from Los Angeles for $29.00 on (that's twenty nine U.S. dollars) B.A. The price for that trip 1st class would have otherwise been around 12 to 15,000.00. It was a few years ago when mileage seemed to really count and it was a nice trip as well. I take your word for the guys on A.H. It's also my impression and I'm glad to have joined.

Best regards,

Paul

Thank you for accepting me in your forum.

I'm a lifelong hunter, having started at age nine with an excellent air rifle and later with more potent firearms. I like handgun hunting, wild boars, as well as bow hunting, bears and of course rifle hunting, all types of game. In the past I've taken 13 trips to South Africa for family reasons but did not hunt and hopefully this will change in the future. I absolutely love South Africa and its people whom I admire and had the pleasure to know over several trips.

I will upgrade my introduction over the coming weeks and in the meantime would like to express my sincere appreciation for your well run forum and the fast and efficient way in which I was accepted.

Wishing you all the very best !

Paul

Welcome and we hope to read about your hunts.

Thank you ! I'll be happy to write a few words about them and post photographs. This being a forum about African hunting, as posted in my bio, I haven't hunted Africa yet but I'll hopefully have a few stories after my next trip.

Welcome to AH Paul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiuseppeMc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!