Hi everyone!

Welcome to AH sir!

Paul
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.

Thank you much Ansie and Dannie as well as Jacques and Elleni.
I appreciate the welcome.
Namibia is on my list of planned trips.

Best regards,

Paul

Welcome Paul
Enjoy this great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of seeking out your destination for your next safari...

Welcome, Paul.
South Africa awaits your return and this time surely a hunt will be realised!

Welcome. Forrest

Thank you Kathy ! I'm not sure your post was addressed to me but since it's on my welcome page I wish to thank you for the good wishes anyway !

Best regards,

Paul

Welcome to AH Paul, hope to see you hunting in South Africa soon, if you need any quotes please don't hesitate to e-mail me

Wow! 13 trips without pulling a single trigger! You're a much stronger person than me!
Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input.

Wow! 13 trips without pulling a single trigger! You're a much stronger person than me!
Welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input.

Thank you for the compliment ;) Had I been freer with my time I would have pulled the trigger more than once. Family matters took all my time.

Best Rigdewalker !

Paul

Welcome Sir,
Lots of great information on the forum from many knowledgeable and experienced hunters , enjoy.

regards
Pat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrodieLazz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.