Hey!

Nate4796

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI, BHA, NRA, RMEF, NWTF, WSF, ECWSF, TU
Just saying hello from the states! Signed up for my first African hunt this Fall, primarily buffalo & kudu. I have been browsing the forum quite a bit and like a lot of the great info. Can’t wait to really break in my 416 rigby or the 458 Lott!

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Giday Nate and welcome to the A H forums

Hello Nate4756,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome. A first safari is always a life changing event! It sounds like you have a couple great options for buffalo rifles. Where will you be hunting and who did you select for an outfitter?

Hello Nate, welcome to The site and welcome to Africa when you come. Buff and kudu is starting with a bang, you are bound to enjoy it. Tell us a bit about yourself, what field are you in?

Welcome!

Hi Nate, welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Nate4796. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what species of game have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own (other than those mentioned,) do you reload? Whereabouts in PA do you live? What outfitter will you be hunting with?

Nate4756, welcome to the AH forum. You are going to have a grand Africa adventure!
One of the critical ways of training for it is to learn to shoot quickly and of course accurately off sticks. Know your maximum accurate distance. If you draw blood, you pay.

Welcome to AH Nate4796! Nice of you to join the conversation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg