Help

It’s actually not that bad of a look. You must’ve dropped a 0 off when you told her the price.
 
Very funny and beautiful rifle!
 
You know a 275 Rigby could make "her" very, very, very, very happy.
Combined with a tag team safari with PG for her and DG for you.

One thing I do know about my wife is I have a choice.
I can be right...or I can be happy.
I am a happy man, haven't been right in more than 20 years.

Congratulations on the beautiful rifle.
Best of luck with the bride.
 
The picture reminds me of my ex wife! Seriously, they could pass for sisters. My suggestion, coming from a person that did thirty years as a divorce attorney, use the silent treatment. In 3-4 days she'll forget why she mad and sulk for another day or two. After that, take her to dinner and all's good.
 
Whiskey or her favorite drink. If that doesnt work - Diamonds, they generally smooth things over!
 
Very nice new toy!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.44.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 10.44.01 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 380
She is a Beauty!
The gun I mean! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
They both are lovely - congrats on both.
 
She will get over it.....after you are dead!


Nice rifle!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,349
Members
168,659
Latest member
Bolo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top