Hello

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
You will find everything you need to end up hunting in Africa.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy this great forum
 
Greetings wrgooden,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5655.png
    IMG_5655.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0716.png
    IMG_0716.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5628.png
    IMG_5628.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5574.png
    IMG_5574.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5549.png
    IMG_5549.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
Welcome to AH. Lots of knowledge on this site.
 
Welcome to AH sir.
It’s always exciting to start planning your first trip to Africa.

If you have time have a look at our website and we will be able to assist you with your planning.
Kind regards
Derian
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
After talking with a South African outfitter over a bison carcass, I caught the bug to hunt in Africa. I know very little about hunting over there, and found this website to find information to start planning a hunt in the next year or two.
Welcome to AH!
 
After talking with a South African outfitter over a bison carcass, I caught the bug to hunt in Africa. I know very little about hunting over there, and found this website to find information to start planning a hunt in the next year or two.
Welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH wrgooden!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,526
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top