Hello

Watts48, welcome to the AH forum! In the past, I’ve spent a number of winters on the Gulf of Florida kayak fishing. Great times! I still plan to return once this ”epizoodic” virus is controlled. Enjoy the site!

Welcome aboard!

Hi all, new guy from Florida

Hello watts48,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Giday watts48 and welcome to the A H forum

Welcome to AH watts48!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH watts48!

Welcome to AH watts48, I used to shoot a Pistol Match in Tampa back in the 90(s.) It was called the Mid Winter Nationals and held on the Tampa Police Range. The wife and I looked forward to it. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Are you thinking of hunting Africa any time soon?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH watts48, I used to shoot a Pistol Match in Tampa back in the 90(s.) It was called the Mid Winter Nationals and held on the Tampa Police Range. The wife and I looked forward to it. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Are you thinking of hunting Africa any time soon?
I am guy who always read and research on Guns and their related topics, I do not have an hunting experience.. but i am very interested to go...i have my own AR-15 with 5.5.6 NATO. I have read very useful content in this forum... so i need to dig more...and I am working for AR Gun Builders in Tampa,

We all started somewhere. Have you looked into hog hunting in Fla. with your AR? I've never hunted with that caliber but others have. I suspect one of the heavier bullets would perform better.

Welcome to AH @watts48! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH @watts48. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.