Hello

Watts48, welcome to the AH forum! In the past, I’ve spent a number of winters on the Gulf of Florida kayak fishing. Great times! I still plan to return once this ”epizoodic” virus is controlled. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi all, new guy from Florida

Hello watts48,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday watts48 and welcome to the A H forum
 
Welcome to AH watts48!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH watts48!
 
Welcome to AH watts48, I used to shoot a Pistol Match in Tampa back in the 90(s.) It was called the Mid Winter Nationals and held on the Tampa Police Range. The wife and I looked forward to it. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Are you thinking of hunting Africa any time soon?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH watts48, I used to shoot a Pistol Match in Tampa back in the 90(s.) It was called the Mid Winter Nationals and held on the Tampa Police Range. The wife and I looked forward to it. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Are you thinking of hunting Africa any time soon?
I am guy who always read and research on Guns and their related topics, I do not have an hunting experience.. but i am very interested to go...i have my own AR-15 with 5.5.6 NATO. I have read very useful content in this forum... so i need to dig more...and I am working for AR Gun Builders in Tampa,
 
We all started somewhere. Have you looked into hog hunting in Fla. with your AR? I've never hunted with that caliber but others have. I suspect one of the heavier bullets would perform better.
 
Welcome to AH @watts48! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH @watts48. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,396
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top