Hello

Hound Man

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
I am a cattle rancher in sw Montana, U.S.. I am planning on bringing my daughter to Africa for a graduation present in June of 2017, interested in plains game and a buffalo for me.. I raise bluetick hounds and hunt coons and mountain lions. I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifle hunt.. thanks for the great forum..
 
gday houndman , werlcome to AH , enjoy the site
 
Welcome @Hound Man! Where in Montana do you live?
 
Welcome Hound man, enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH, a lot of great outfitter on here to choose from for a hunt!
 
I am a cattle rancher in sw Montana, U.S.. I am planning on bringing my daughter to Africa for a graduation present in June of 2017, interested in plains game and a buffalo for me.. I raise bluetick hounds and hunt coons and mountain lions. I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifle hunt.. thanks for the great forum..

Hound Man: Welcome!

I am taking my daughter this year on a PG (plains game) hunt to the eastern cape of South Africa. The hunt is a graduation present and this will be her second hunt. We hunted Namibia last year and had a great time. So be forewarn, once you hunt Africa you'll want to do it again and again. I will post a hunt report in June, after returning from the hunt.

You live in a great spot. I love to elk hunt in Montana and have become good friends with a cattle rancher and hunting outfitter in the Paradise Valley, near Pray, MT.

Lots of great advice and deals on hunts to be found on this site.

Dave
375 Ruger Fan
 
Welcome to AH
Lets start planning that african hunting safari :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site and planning your tip
 
Welcome to AH Hound Man! Please share some pictures of your Blueticks. Enjoy the site….
 
Welcome to AH.
You certainly live in good cat country.

Have fun planning your hunt.
 
Welcome!!!!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Sir,
I am sure your daughter will love that!! Please be sure to drop us an email or PM on the forum to see what we have to offer for you and her!!
All the best
Gerrit
 
Welcome to AH, and enjoy the planning of your hunt !
 
Welcome to AH, Hound man. If you need any help regarding hunting our country, please don't hesitate to shoot us an email.

Take care, and all the best with your planning.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,846
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top