Hello! Ola! halo! From Eastern Cape SA

rigby450

Reaction score
Hunted
Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa
Gooday, New Here!! Love the site!
I am Currently 24 years old, working for an hunting operation based in Eastern Cape South Africa. Been a Ph for a short 5 years, and graduated last year with a Bsc Animal Science degree!
I have been offered a tremendous opportunity to run a hunting camp in Mozambique starting later this year!
although have no idea of the permits I need to obtain with regards to my vehicle,and work visa? Really hoping that someone with more experience can put me on the right path here!!

Good luck to you. Sounds like quite the opportunity.
Bruce

Welcome to AH Kyle!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome to AH, good luck with your endeavors in Mozambique!

Welcome to our place Kyle. you are sure to get a the right advise from the experience gathered here.

Welcome and best of luck in your new adventure!

Welcome to AH Kyle !

Welcome to AH, Kyle!

Welcome aboard Kyle. I wish I had some advice to give you, but sadly I don't. Hopefully one of the outfitters and or PH(s) that operate out of Mozambique will reply. Considering that your efforts will result in additional competition, why should they bother? Does Mozambique have an organization similar to PHASA? If so, maybe they can provide answers to some of your questions.

Welcome to AH Kyle! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg