Hello New From Tucson

Hello VBert, welcome on this great site! You'll like it - great source of friendship, news, data, info and so on...
You live in a great elk Country... one day I'll hunt in Arizona I hope!
 
Hey Bert. Welcome, from a current Tucsonan. This site is a great resource for Africa. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the members and content.
 
Welcome to AH Bert!
 
Welcome, from a former Tucsonan now Alaskan.
 
Welcome Bert, From Alaska this time of year, but in between Nogales and Patagonia in the fall and so called winter ;) down there .
Ron
 
Hallo and welcome. Let us know if we can assist you with planning your African Safari.
L'wyk van Vuuren
 
Welcome to AH Bert!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH! Reach out to us if we can be of any assistance.
 
Welcome to AH, I am sure Game Trackers Africa can assist in making your dreams come true. Drop me an email for more information on what is currently on the roll.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Bert, let us know if we can assist you with your hunt.
 
just wanted to say hello.Always wanted to go to Africa. Now semi-retired hoping I'll get chance to go soon.

Bert
Welcome to AH and hope you make that trip…..it is well worth the effort and expense.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,041
Members
169,690
Latest member
bussolarenditura
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top