Hello from windy wyoming

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @crudeoildude! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome Crudeoildude! Sell the house and make the trip to Africa. You'll never regret it! I just wish I had gone sooner!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy the ride.
 
Welcome to AH @crudeoildude! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
joined up some time ago but haven't been able to due much because of working out of town for the past few years.Now I'm retired and thers lots more time for life.Africa is on the bucket list if the lottery would speed it up that would be fine,have hunted almost all wyo has to offer several times except for moose and mountain goat cant seem to draw those permits.The comraderie on this site is amazing and I'm happy to be joining it.
Spent time in Wyoming. In the oil business myself. Good luck and hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top