Hello from Washington State

Eastview

Reaction score
Hi there and thanks for allowing me to join this group. My wife and I(we try to do everything together) had a trip planned to SA last May and of course had to postpone. We hope to make it this coming May but time will tell if that in fact happens. Originally we had planned on a 5-7 animal hunt with Kudu,Nyala,Blue Wildebeest , Impala,Warthog, with the ability to get some culls but as I wait for the hunt I have decided the Cape Buffalo is a must. I know most wait till the second or third hunt to go there but I can't go with the intention of getting it on my second hunt. Thats my story and looking forward to the adventure.

Hi there and thanks for allowing me to join this group. My wife and I(we try to do everything together) had a trip planned to SA last May and of course had to postpone. We hope to make it this coming May but time will tell if that in fact happens. Originally we had planned on a 5-7 animal hunt with Kudu,Nyala,Blue Wildebeest , Impala,Warthog, with the ability to get some culls but as I wait for the hunt I have decided the Cape Buffalo is a must. I know most wait till the second or third hunt to go there but I can't go with the intention of getting it on my second hunt. Thats my story and looking forward to the adventure.
Welcome to AH!

Welcome Eastview - Enjoy the planning phase and let's hope things open up in 2021!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome...hope your trip gets to happen this time. Look forward to seeing some pics and hearing all about it!!

Thanks. Ive spent a fair amount of time in Idaho snowmobiling and snowbiking, beautiful country.
Yes sir - the weather has been fairly cold but has stints of warmer temps just above freezing that keep melting the snow. I'm sure Jan & Feb will make up for snowfall soon. My snowblower is ready!

Eastview, welcome to the AH forum! Oh do you ever have an adventure ahead of you!

Giday Eastview and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard from wet and windy WA!

What you too?

Hello Eastview,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH Eastview! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH, I hope you make it to Africa in 2021, will be watching for your hunt report.

Welcome aboard Eastview. Hunting Cape buffalo on your first trip. WOW, that is impressive!! Will your wife be hunting as well? Who are you booked with? Will you be using your own or rented rifles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg