Hello from Washington State

Eastview

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Location
Ferndale,Washington
Hi there and thanks for allowing me to join this group. My wife and I(we try to do everything together) had a trip planned to SA last May and of course had to postpone. We hope to make it this coming May but time will tell if that in fact happens. Originally we had planned on a 5-7 animal hunt with Kudu,Nyala,Blue Wildebeest , Impala,Warthog, with the ability to get some culls but as I wait for the hunt I have decided the Cape Buffalo is a must. I know most wait till the second or third hunt to go there but I can't go with the intention of getting it on my second hunt. Thats my story and looking forward to the adventure.
 
Hi there and thanks for allowing me to join this group. My wife and I(we try to do everything together) had a trip planned to SA last May and of course had to postpone. We hope to make it this coming May but time will tell if that in fact happens. Originally we had planned on a 5-7 animal hunt with Kudu,Nyala,Blue Wildebeest , Impala,Warthog, with the ability to get some culls but as I wait for the hunt I have decided the Cape Buffalo is a must. I know most wait till the second or third hunt to go there but I can't go with the intention of getting it on my second hunt. Thats my story and looking forward to the adventure.
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Eastview - Enjoy the planning phase and let's hope things open up in 2021!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome...hope your trip gets to happen this time. Look forward to seeing some pics and hearing all about it!!
 
Thanks. Ive spent a fair amount of time in Idaho snowmobiling and snowbiking, beautiful country.
Yes sir - the weather has been fairly cold but has stints of warmer temps just above freezing that keep melting the snow. I'm sure Jan & Feb will make up for snowfall soon. My snowblower is ready!
 
Eastview, welcome to the AH forum! Oh do you ever have an adventure ahead of you!
 
Giday Eastview and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome aboard from wet and windy WA!
 
What you too?
 
Hello Eastview,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Eastview! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH, I hope you make it to Africa in 2021, will be watching for your hunt report.
 
Welcome aboard Eastview. Hunting Cape buffalo on your first trip. WOW, that is impressive!! Will your wife be hunting as well? Who are you booked with? Will you be using your own or rented rifles?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,862
Members
169,862
Latest member
proftiosasi1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top