Hi there and thanks for allowing me to join this group. My wife and I(we try to do everything together) had a trip planned to SA last May and of course had to postpone. We hope to make it this coming May but time will tell if that in fact happens. Originally we had planned on a 5-7 animal hunt with Kudu,Nyala,Blue Wildebeest , Impala,Warthog, with the ability to get some culls but as I wait for the hunt I have decided the Cape Buffalo is a must. I know most wait till the second or third hunt to go there but I can't go with the intention of getting it on my second hunt. Thats my story and looking forward to the adventure.