Hello from Vienna

el capitan

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Vienna, Austria
Hello,
I just want to introduce myself. I´m Matthias from Vienna, have been into handguns for decades and obviously am sort of a CZ fanboy. Recently I stumbled over a ZKK 601 in .308 for a nice price. She´s got the straight set trigger and unfortunately some of the stupid former owners removed the rear flip up peep sight. Searching the net I found this website, that amazed me with it´s wealth of knowledge and the friendly way members communicate with each others.
I confess I´m not a hunter nor will I be one anytime soon.
Best regards,
Matthias
 
Glad you stumbled on in.
Happy Shooting!
 
Welcome
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Giday Matthias and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, Matthias. Glad to have you aboard. What handguns do you have and shoot?
 
Welcome to AH Matthias!
 
Welcome, and thank you for joining!
 
Welcome aboard Matthias. You picked up a what is generally believed to be a very good rifle in a respectable caliber. What was your motivation for buying it? What handgun / pistol sport(s) do you shoot?
 
Welcome to our forum @el capitan. Not sure how many non hunters are here. But there are a lot of hunters here that use CZ rifles! So you can likely find answers to any question about these rifles.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. Currently I shoot a self-tuned Shadow 1 and a P-10C, but had CZ-75 B and a CZ 452 as well. Both were sold, but now I would like to become more familiar with longer-range guns and the ZKK seemed like a reasonable start.
 
Matthias, welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome to AH Matthias! Glad you found us and joined.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Matthias, welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,717
Members
169,400
Latest member
ECVJordan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top